Mergers, Acquisitions & Disposals: Diversification Reward v Risk
Organisations often seek to assist growth by diversification, Mergers, Acquisitions, Disposals and Joint Ventures. Fund raising – equity, debt, grants – is often required. Such activities require different skills from day-to-day commercial management and can represent a major organisational and personnel transition, one often underestimated with severe resourcing, personnel and organisational implications during both the negotiation and post-completion phases. The very high commitment required to achieve a successful outcome is commonly insufficiently understood and can ultimately compromise achievement of the target reward.
Organisations embarking on this journey need to ensure:
- their Business Fundamentals are operating to the required standard; and
- that they have adequate personal capacity and capability to deliver organic and diversification targets successfully.
Company Kinetics provide clients with valuable insights, advice and support in the:
- preparation and presentation of credible business propositions;
- development of negotiation parameters (including “walk away” criteria);
- implementation of agreements and the conduct of post implementation reviews.
Contact us if you need insightful advice and support either before embarking on or while navigating through your diversification journey.